Hear Debra Speak or Attend One of her Parenting Workshops
Debra Gilbert Rosenberg is available to provide speeches and parenting workshops on a variety of topics. Always employing a warm, supportive, accepting, and humorous approach, she will tailor her speech to your group's specific interests and needs, and is as comfortable talking to groups of six women as six hundred. All her talks and workshops can include time for questions and answers, which many participants often find invaluable.
- Parenting in The Twenty-First Century
- Principles of Parenthood
- Discipline v Punishment
- How to Stay Yourself While Being a Mom, Wife,
Friend, Daughter, Worker
- For Working Mothers: How to Achieve
Effectiveness and Balance when Working Outside the Home
- From Briefcase to Baby: Choosing to be a Stay
at Home Mom?
- Self-Care for the Selfless Mom
- How to Listen to your kids and Other Loved
Ones, and How to Get Them to Listen to You, too!
- Avoiding Power Struggles with your kids
- Quality Time: It Isn’t What You Do With Your
Kids, It’s How You Do It
Have a topic that you want explored with humor, warmth and in a supportive atmosphere? Contact Debra and she will create a mothering workshop that will suit your group perfectly.
Invite Debra to Speak to Your Group
Debra is available to speak to your group or conduct customized workshops nationwide. Describe your needs and she'll get back to you as soon as possible.